domenica 21 agosto 2011

What's my name ?

Morning my darlings ! How's your sunday morning ?!
Here there are some cutie news from Sticky Fingers and TRUTH ! Oh yes.. They surprised us with their creations !
STICKY FINGERS realised a set of naughty panties - really sexy :Q_ - and a tube top that match perfectly with panties. Both are available in several different colours  !
TRUTH made two new woman hairstyle, that you can wear with or without flowers in the hair ! They are called "Ricci" and "Erika" and I choose to show you "Ricci" in that post !
SORRY.ASIA realised LANA Delux a new generation of skin !  I love so much it and the cleavage is super hawt ! I match it with Sorry.Asia new lip gloss NAHM NAHM, its recent release.
PURPLE POSE *_* Oh yes.. we have new hawt and gorgeous poses from this super store ! They are called GABRIELLE and JAYCE ! 
.PEKKA. run here ! :O So many many new amazing releases ! Tattoos, piercings, make up and all you want D:

But now, Let's have a look ! Muah :*

What's my name ?

HAIR : >TRUTH< Ricci - champagne !NEW!
SKIN : -Sorry.Asia- LANA T1 (CL) !NEW!
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- No Regrets eyeS (white)
TATTOO : .Pekka. Code Fuck you Bitch !NEW!
LIPGLOSS : -Sorry.Asia- NAHM NAHM (red) !NEW!
TOP : :STICKY FINGERS: My tube top (white) !NEW!
PANTIES : :STICKY FINGERS: My naughty panties (red) !NEW!
NAILS : Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails v1.2 
SOCKS : Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks * White

POSE : Purple Pose !NEW!

What's my name ?


Thank you so much to : Truth Hawks (TRUTH), Lapik Perlman (SORRY.ASIA), Camilo Rallier (.Pekka.), Chanel Adored (Sticky Fingers), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento