lunedì 22 agosto 2011

Black Leopard !

Good Evening Lil cupcakes of my heart
Here I'll show some cutie news and some stuffs from GSP, the new round !
Here there are new glasses from {K}rea ! They are super wow ! I love so much them, they are available in black and in white !
I fall in love with those new shoes from Kristica ! They are simply gorgeous and so tall *Q* My Gaawd ! Here I show you the black ones but they are also available in so many different colours !
And what about this pipe ? Uhuhuh so funny and pretty ! It is from Cubesphere, a store where you can find a lot of particular accessorizes !
I match the new top from GENRE for GSP with those new jeans from Glue Ink !
Let's have a look !

Snapshot_069

HAIR : >TRUTH< Mischa -  light blondes
SKIN : [PF] Elly - Sugar
GLASSES : ::{K}Rea:: Old Nerd Glasses Leopard-back !NEW!
FACE TATTOO : .Pekka. MOUTH TATTOO V2 !NEW!
MOUTH : CUBESPHERE - PIPE IT !NEW!
TOP : [GENRE] Top Sheer Leo! !NEW!
BELT : [MANDALA]Mikoto Belt/Black/FEMALE
JEANS : [GLUE INK] Ink'd jeanz Denim !NEW!
SHOES : KristicA - Spirit Shoes black !NEW!

POSE : Purple Pose !NEW!b

Snapshot_072


Thank you so much to : Kere Millar ({K}rea), Spirit Land Staff, Moony Emmons (GENRE), Andi Rage and Becks Ysabel (Glue Ink), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento