venerdì 12 agosto 2011

I'm a gypsy !

I'm a gypsy ! UhUh.. yes today I choose a gypsy look for show you these haawt new releases !
Here, there are long skirt and shirt from Spirit Store ! I'm in love with those outfit ! Skirt is also available in 4 different colours and Shirt is available in white or black.
Enjoy the Look girls :*

I'm a gypsy !



HAIR : [e] Changes - Bright Blondes 88 L$
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- No Regrets eyes (pink)
EYELINER : .Pekka. KITTY Eyes !NEW!
LIPS : -Sorry.Asia- NAHM (red) !NEW!
TATTOO : [GLUE INK] Devils Advocate Tattoo !NEW!
NAILS : Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails v1.2
SHIRT : Spirit Store - Julia shirt black !NEW!
BELT : Cs - Belt Bazip / Metall Black
SKIRT : Spirit Store - Gabriella long skirt !NEW!

POSE : Retro'


Thank you so much to : Spirit Osmus (Spirit Store), Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia),  Programmtest (Cubesphere), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle), clementina Criss (Retro') ♥

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento