martedì 16 agosto 2011

...and I don't know what to do, 'cause I'll never be with you.

Here I am ! I wanna show you last releases from Koketka, Pepper, .Pekka., Francinati0n and CaTwa ! A lot of news for today !!
I'm really excited about that outfit 'cause I really love it and I think it's a casual look that you could use for your everyday life.
Let's have a look girls ! D:

..and I don't know what to do, 'cause I'll never be with you.


HAIR : ^;^CaTwA^;^ Basma HairStyle !NEW!
SKIN : [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure
GLASSES : part of ~ Francinati0n ~ Happy Nature Set !NEW!
FACE PAINT : .Pekka. Mysctic face paint - White !NEW!
PIERCING : ~Pepper~ Piercing Nose Plugs !NEW!
SHIRT : Koketka-Mickey mouse T-shirt !NEW!
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Matte Pack 2
PANTS : *L.inc* Tyra Lowrise Jeans Skinny White
SHOES : [Docs V2] 8 Hole - F - PINK

..and I don't know what to do, 'cause I'll never be with you.

Thank you so much to my dear lil twinny Frances Benelli (Francinati0n), Catwa Clip (CaTwa), Kathya Szczepanski (.Pekka.), Slava Parkin (Koketka), Mikee MOkeev (MStyle)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento