domenica 14 agosto 2011

My Strap Dress !

Uhh Uhh.. ! Heya girlZz !
Today I wanna show you the last releases from Sticky Fingers ! I really love this brand 'cause its stuffs are too gorgeous and girlie and stylish.
Here the Strap Dress ! This dress is available in so many different fresh colours, here I show you the pink one - obviously - !

- Francinati0n realised a set of so nice glasses in several different colours! I love them and I wanna always wear them. Omg, I think that I fall in love *_* !

- .Pekka. realised a set of nose aid-bands in different colours !

Enjoy ! D:

Snapshot_550


HAIR : [e] Changes - Rainbow Colours
SKIN : [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- Whisper to me (pink)
GLASSES : ~ Francinati0n ~ lil Glasses Stripes Perlmutt !NEW!
MAKE UP : .Pekka. BICOLOR Eyes !NEW!
NOSE : .Pekka.LIL HEART !NEW!
NOSE PIERCING : part of ~ Francinati0n ~ Criss-Cross Swirlset
PIERCING :  .Pekka. Mon Piercing
DRESS : .:Sticky fingers:.My pink strap dress !NEW!
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Matte Pack 2
SHOES : Slink Destiny Heels Candy !NEW!

POSE : Purple Pose

Snapshot_553

Thank you so much to all designers of that post

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento