domenica 28 agosto 2011

We are who we are ..

Hola my darlings !
I'm blondie again and here I'm gonna show you a cute outfit with new and recent release from my favourite designers !
Bangles ? Yes ! It's bangles time to red Mint, you can find it in 3 different colours : Gold, Silver and Copper. Really fashion !

Now let's have look, picks could speak for me I'm sure !

We are who we are..

HAIR : [ 69 ] JESSICA 02 - Sandy Blonde Collection
SKIN : [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure
BLOUSE : C'est Moi! jeans blouse dark blue Recent Release!
SHORTS : {mon tissu} Shorts - Minx - White
BANGLES : (r)M ~ Bangles (Copper) !NEW!
BAG : (TokiD) elephant bag (light)
SHOES : N-core ETOILE !NEW!

POSE : Purple Pose !NEW!

We are who we are..

Thank you so much to : Marcantonio Beaumont (C'est Moi),Moni Schulze (Red Mint) nuria Augapfel (N-core), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento