domenica 14 agosto 2011

I love yellow ? Yes !

Oh My Gaawd ! D:
Again news for you !
- TRUTH realised 3 new woman hairstyle : Juliette, Juliana and Trixie. They are really gorgeouse and super cute ! Here I'll show you Juliana !
- Sticky Fingers made for us a set of shirt in many different fresh and brilliant colours !
- JEM realised this girlie skirt in 3 different colours. I love it and I think that it can be matched with so many different styles !

Snapshot_555

HAIR : >TRUTH< Juliana -  light blondes !NEW!
SKIN : [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- Whisper to me (blue)
PIERCING : .Pekka. Mon Piercing UNISEX
SHIRT : .:Sticky fingers:.My knit orange top !NEW!
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Matte Pack 2
SKIRT : [JEM] Bell's skirt -black- !NEW!
SHOES : Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Lemon

Snapshot_558

Thank you so much to : Truth Hawks (TRUTH), Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), Chanel Adored (Sticky Fingers), Eny Solo (JEM), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento