sabato 27 agosto 2011

Best thing I never Had.. ♥

Morning lil bad girls ! I'm so excited today 'cause TRUTH realised two new woman hairstyle !
I really love them, 'cause they are so gorgeous and girlie and pretty and they are all ! LOL
Here I'm gonna show you "Martina" in champagne colour from Light Blondes colours pack. You can changes the bands and choose through so many different colours.
Here you have the new shirt from *Crazy* too, I like it 'cause it seems so fresh and I think you can match it as you wish and create your own style ! I choose to wear it with a mini jeans skirt from Berries Inc. !
Enjoy the look my darlings :*

Best thing I never Had.. ♥

HAIR : >TRUTH< Martina - light blondes !NEW! 
SKIN : [PF] Elly - Pure
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- No Regrets eyes (white)
LASHES : [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl
NECKLACE : MONS / Long Necklace Peacock  Recent Release!

SHIRT : *Crazy* Alma Top !NEW!
NAILS : [MANDALA]
SKIRT : Berries Inc.
BOOTS : ANEXX_FringeWesternBoots_Ivory

POSE : Retro'

Best thing I never Had.. ♥

Thank you so much to : Truth Hawks (TRUTH), Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), Ekilem Melodie (MONS),  loan Jogiches (*Crazy*)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento