lunedì 1 agosto 2011

That girls is so dangerous, That girl is a bad girl !

Heya Girls !
I need to say to you that when I saw that dress, I fall in love really soon with it ! It's a news by Luck Inc. ! You can find it in two version fishnet or normal to choose and in each folder you'll find long and shorter version of the dress ! And.. you'll find the add on for sculpt breast ! *-* Yes, I get it ! :D
Then, I went to Stiletto for take a look around and I saw that platforms, boots, pumps, sandals are all 50% off ! So I get those booties, really aggressive ! D:
And.. sure I couldn't resist to wear collar and cuffs designed by Danni Pfeffer ! I really really really love them, you can change name in the target *-*
And now.. let's have a look ! Enjoy bad girls !

That girl is so dangerous, that girl is a bad girl ! *,..,*

HAIR : >TRUTH< Zaria - cherry !NEW!
SKIN : :Curio: Petal-Airhead-Pure
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- Whisper to me (blood) !NEW!
EYELASHES : -Sorry.Asia- Lashes -8-
ADD ON 
-Sorry.Asia- Devil.May.Cry (black)
-Sorry.Asia- Bloodlust (5) GSP3
-Sorry.Asia- Bloodlust (6) GSP3
-Sorry.Asia- Taste It Lip Gloss (neon red) !NEW!
PIERCINGS : .Pekka. Morzat Piercing UNISEX  !XY ROOM NEW!
DRESS : *L.inc* Chacha Dress Net Maroon !NEW!
COLLAR AND CUFFS : ~Pepper~ Name Collar Set xstreet XSTREET OFFER!
BELT : <TheAbyss> FM_NAU_Combat_Belt
NAILS : Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails v1.2
GUN : Titan Industries Glock 18c
TIGHTS : *Sheer* Tights 02: Torn Nylon Black
SHOES : Stiletto Moody Bare Judy (Black) v1.12 50% OFF!

POSE : Glitterati

That girl is so dangerous, that girl is a bad girl ! *,..,*


Thank you so much to : Truth Hawks (Truth), Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), Kathya Szczepanski (.Pekka.), Danni Pfeffer (Pepper), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle) ♥

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento