lunedì 15 agosto 2011

Play with me..

Heya Guys ! Sorry I'm a bit late today D:
But you'll forgive 'cause I'm gonna to show you something really, really, really interesting ! D:


Play with me.. !

HAIR : >TRUTH< Trixie - bubblegum !NEW!
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- Whisper to me (blue)
PIERCING : .Pekka. Mon Piercing
NOSE : .Pekka. LIL HEART !NEW!
MOUTH : LK Design - Naughty Lollypops
TATTOO : [EY:NO] I love my Boobs!
SHIRT : Belote - Lace Tanktop - Heaven !NEW!
UNDIES : - DAMNED - Where is my ... ? Pantie :) OLD HUNT
SHOES : Slink Destiny Heels Candy !NEW!

POSE : Purple Pose ♥.♥

Play with me.. !


Thank you so much to : Truth Hawks (TRUTH), Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), Nat Nizna (Belote), Kathya Szczepanski (.Pekka.), Siddean Munro (Slink), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento