lunedì 8 agosto 2011

I can't feel you..

A lot of news to show you in those days ! Our gorgeouse designers are so creative in the summer.
Here I wanna show you the new skin Vero from Al Vulo in bronze tone and the new tunic from JEM !
Picks will speak for me, gogogo !


I can't feel you..


HAIR : >TRUTH< Zaria -  browns
SKIN : [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Vero ] - [ bonus bronze ] !NEW!
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- Whisper to me (green) !NEW!
DRESS : [JEM] !NEW!
TIGHTS : Mstyle Dotz Tights - Pack 1
SOCKS : *League* Side-Gartered Stockings -Black
SHOES : Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Black

POSES : Purple Pose

Here all the make up !


I can't feel you..


Thank you so muche to : Truth Hawks (TRUTH), Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), Eny Solo (JEM), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento