domenica 24 luglio 2011

Uhh.. It's your duty duty to shake that booty booty !

Hi ! :D Today i'm really sad, don't know why ! Maybe yes, Maybe not.. A lot of bad things happened to me yesterday ç_ç ! But.. it's ok.. Today I wanna conquer the world D:
Few days ago I saw my bro with really cute faun legs.. so I decided that I needed to have them too D: but.. When I saw the kitty version in the store D: oh my gaawd I needed to buy them D: SO.. then I wanted a tail and ears to.. so.. now..

I'm a BAD BAD BAD KITTY KAT D:

Uhh.. It's your duty duty to shake that booty booty !


HAIR : !lamb. Poppyseed - Grayscale Pack
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- Cry For Me (devil) Recent Release!
EYELASHES : -Sorry.Asia- Lashes -8-
PIERCING : ::[annaA]:: Face Piercing "Forgiveness"  !NEW - GSP ITEM!
ON MOUTH : .Pekka. Twis Pierced Tongue UNISEX !NEW!
CORSET : <TheAbyss> F_Gear//Pruriency_Corset[Black]
TATTOO : .vel. bad romance tattoo !NEW - GSP ITEM!
NAILS : Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails v1.2
GLOVES : [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves (Leopard)
SKIRT : FuK'N'HawT - "Nice Belt" Skirt Black
EARS, TAIL, PAWS : *Epic*

POSE : Glitterati


Uhh.. It's your duty duty to shake that booty booty !


Thank you so much to : Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), Kathya Szczepanski (.Pekka.), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle), Andi Rage and Becks Ysabel (Glue Ink) and and all GSP Designers

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento