mercoledì 6 luglio 2011

Good Morning blood !

Heya guys..! This morning the weather is not so hot as usual in summer days so. It's not so good totally unwear us.. and sooo I decide to wear a very cutie sweater from NV !
This new release is absolutely gorgeous and you can match it with many different style ! I think to wear it on a very shorty short skirt from Fuk'N'Hawt !

Omg, Omg, Omg.. and don't forget the violence ! LOOOOL ! Yep.. some bloody details is always very welcome! :D I love it *-*

tomorrow on my blog



HAIR : TRUTH HAIR Bea -  light blondes - champagne
SKIN : al vulo- miha 2 * black claveage peach Recent Release!
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- Acide Eyes (white) Recent Release!
EYELASHES : -Sorry.Asia- Lashes -8-
FACE BLOOD : ~.:.Hysteria.:.~ Wounds
ON MOUTH : [GLUE INK] Shush Gag
SWEATER : [NV] SOFT DRAPED SWEATER -greylight- !NEW!
NECKLACE : -Sorry.Asia- See My Light (Necklace) !NEW!
MINI SKIRT : FuK'N'HawT - "Nice Belt" Skirt Leopard
NAILS :  Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Animals Pack 1
ON KNEE : Bloodline - Bloody Knees
FEET : N-core FEET

POSES : Purple Pose


tomorrow on my blog



Thank you so much to all designer of that post, I really enjoy your stuff and appreciate so much your sweet support ! <3 I love you all ! *_* !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento