domenica 10 luglio 2011

The Devil is Female !

Giiiirlz ! I have a very sexy new release to show you ! O_O Oh myy gaaaawd !
Spirit Osmus made a wonderful, gorgeous, fantastic mini dress in four different colour : Black, Red, Purple and White !
I decide to show me the red one, 'cause it is very sexy ;Q_ and I love the red ! Mh, Mh, Mh.. I match it with some details that I hope you'll like or I'll kill you ! O_O Yes, I'm a bad girl ! I'm the Devil !





HAIR : Maitreya Nadja - Platinum ( Peroxides Pack )
HORNS : part of Titanias Faun2.0 Female Black (Obsidian)
SKIN : *League* Amber Fair -Natural- Frex-Cleavage
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- Cry.For.Me eyes (devil) !NEW!
EYELASHES : part of -Glam Affair - Jo Dress / Pure Juice
MAKE UP : DeeTaleZ Skin Mell Add On Lips Glossy red dark
ON MOUTH : [GLUE INK] Shush Gag
DRESS : Spirit Store - Ponka Dress red !NEW!
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - I'm Poisonous - Animals Pack 1
BLOODY DETAILS : part of ]Proximity[  Wounds by SK 2.2
SHOES : Baiastice_Maxine wedge-black pyton

POSES
1st PICK : Purple Pose
2nd PICK : Munique


The Devil is Female !



Thanks to : Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), Spirit Osmus (Spirit Store), Steffi Villota (DeeTaleZ), Andi Rage and Becks Ysabel (Glue Ink), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle), Sissy Pessoa (Baiastice), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose), Princess Briand (MuNiQuE) !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento