domenica 31 luglio 2011

All I Do is Win !

Owww '_' ! Today I love that outfit, so coloured and so pretty ! *_*
I match different stuffs from different label, some news and some old items.. but lovely ! 
What's new ?
Sorry.Asia made a new soo cuute eyes, and I wanna thanks Lapik Perlman for realise them in pink too ( *Q*)..
Mad pants by Tea Xofan ! Awww tooo cuuute ! *O*

All I do is WIN :D

HAIR : >TRUTH< Zaria -  colours - coolmint
SKIN : :Curio: Petal-Airhead-Pure
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- Whisper to me (pink) - GAAAH ! - !NEW!
EYELASHES : -Sorry.Asia- Lashes -8-
PIERCINGS
- .Pekka. Mon Piercing UNISEX !NEW!
- .Pekka.Thorn Piercing UNISEX
TATTOO : .Pekka. Rumor Has it Tat !NEW!
BODYSUIT : DeeTaleZ Tops sporty body open white
NECKLACE : {*I <3 FashiOn*} Necklace - Fish in a Bowl !NEW!
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Matte Pack 2
PANTS : Jeans Wresler *Tea Time* !NEW!
SHOES : Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Dodger

POSE : Purpe Pose

All I do is WIN :D

Thank you so much to : Truth Hawks (Truth), Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), Kathya Szczepanski (Pekka), Tea Xofan (Tea Time), Patty90 Paule (I <3 Fashion), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento