martedì 26 luglio 2011

I can't erase the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face..

Heya mah baby girls ! I found that wonderful bikini in my wardrobe ! Oh yes, you're right, it's really cute and pretty ! It Looks so sweet and so I can't do nothing else that wear it ! :O
Let's have a look at those stuffs, somethin' new somethin' old.. something something.. gogogo !

I can't erase the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face..


HAIR : TRUTH HAIR Zaria -  light blondes !NEW!
SKIN : :Curio: Petal-Airhead-Pure Recent Release!
TEARS : -Sorry.Asia- DEVIL.MAY.CRY [natural tears addon] Recent Release! (normal and black included)
NOSE : part of ~ Francinati0n ~ Swirlset !! UPDATE !NEW! (texture change)
MONROE PIERCINGS : .Pekka. Mon Piercing UNISEX !NEW!
BIKINI : Koketka-MSK tops and panties dark blue !NEW!
FEET : N-core

POSE : Purple Pose


I can't erase the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face..


Thank you so much to : Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), Kathya Sczcepanski (Pekka), Frances Benelli (Francination), Nura Augapfel (N-core), Slava Parkin (Koketka), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento