mercoledì 20 luglio 2011

I feel your touch, your kiss... it's not enough!

Oww ! *_* Babies ! Finally new releases from d. Select ! And.. as usual, Steffi Villota did a really great work ! All the news stuffs are incredible gorgeous ! I really love them.. I ever loved DeeTalez.. I can remember that I bought my first clothes to DeeTalez when I was a newbie *_* ! Awww *_* !

But.. now, let's have a look a those amazing tennis dresses ! You can find them in different colours and here I show you the cream rose -obviously- and the cream mint ones !
and, and, and... look at this gorgeous skin called "Kiddo" that is available in 6 different version, 3 different skin tone, teeth add on, cleavage for push up, little breast and very little breast !

I feel your touch, your kiss, it's not enough.


[On the Left ]

HAIR :  TRUTH Clementine -  light blondes
SKIN : d. Select Skin Kiddo No. 3 caramel
ADD ON : d. Select Skin Kiddo Add On teeth !NEW!
EYES : d. Select Skin Kiddo eyes !NEW!
DRESS : d. Select Dresses sexy tennis Dress creme mint  !NEW!
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Atomic Citron - Matte Pack 2
SOCKS : Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks * Yellow

[On the Right ]

HAIR :  TRUTH Becky - browns Gift !
SKIN : d. Select Skin Kiddo No. 4 caramel !NEW!
ADD ON : d. Select Skin Kiddo Add On teeth !NEW!
EYES : d. Select Skin Kiddo eyes !NEW!
DRESS : d. Select Dresses sexy tennis Dress creme rose !NEW!
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Holy Pink - Matte Pack 2
SOCKS : Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks *BabyPink

POSES : Purple Pose 

I feel your touch, your kiss, it's not enough.

A very big thank to Steffi Villota (d. Select), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle) and Audrey Guter (Purple Pose)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento