venerdì 15 luglio 2011

Hey dirty boy paly with me ! :O

Ooook ! Good morning to all ! :D

I've some news to show you today and I really like them ! Not the same pants, not the same sweaters, not the same shoes, not the same ! >:O

Yes, I'm showing you something that I'm sure you'll like, 'cause you can't do in other way ! ^.^


Snapshot_215

HAIR : >TRUTH< Becky -  light blondes GIFT
SKIN : [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ elena ] - [ pale ]
PIERCING : <- PoM ->  - Snake Bite Plug - BM - NS - V1
ON MOUTH : Cubesphere - Zippo Mouth !NEW!
SWEATER : ( R E D ) M I N T ~ C O L L A R E D S W E A T E R (No.1)
TATTOO : [EY:NO] Instruction Tattoo
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Matte Pack 2
SHORTS : [EY:NO] Hawt Panty (pink)
BOOT : (r)M~Shoe Repair "Punk Boot" ( b l a c k )

POSES : GLITTERATI POSES - Long hair 3 GIFT



Snapshot_216


Thank you so much to :  Programmtest Resident (Cubesphere), Hlin Bluebird (Al Vulo!), Moni Schulze (Red Mint), Jasi Bailey and Andreaa Umino (EY:NO), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento