domenica 3 luglio 2011

NEWS @ *TEA TIME* !

Heya Girlz ! Pleaaase, pay attention to me ! I've a very important news to tell you ! *_* !
I'm very glad to announce that Tea Xofan opens a new store, cutie, cutie and cutie ! Omg, I love all her stuffs and I'm sure that you like them too ! It's impossible do not it ! Omg, I'm so exciting *O*

I really need to show you some of her gorgeous creations ! So, enjoy !


Tea Time - soon on my blog



HAIR : booN YNO421 hair blonde
HAIRBASE : booN gathered raised hairbase blonde
SKIN : ~Mynerva~Plain Jane Cream
JACKET : Vintage jacket orange cream *Tea Time* !NEW!
NAILS : Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Matte Pack 2 - Atomic Citron
TATTOO : [GLUE INK] *~ Suicide Rocker Tattoo~* !NEW!
PANTS : Pant cream vintage GROUP GIFT *Tea Time* !NEW! GROUP GIFT !
SOCKS : Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks * Yellow
SHOES : happy summer boot orange *Tea Time* !NEW!

POSES : Purple Pose

 
For that post I want to thanks all my dear friends : Mikee Mokeev (MStyle), Andi Rage and Becks Ysabel (Glue Ink) and Audrey Guter (Purple Pose). And.. a special thanks to Tea Xofan for her sweet support and my best wishes for her new store ! You Rock, Tea !  ♥♥♥

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento