sabato 9 luglio 2011

His..

OhOhOh... so guys ! It's time to new releases from Tea Time and to talk about GSP ( Grunge Soul Project )

I'm really glad to be part of this really gorgeous project, as a blogger I mean, I think that is an important and a very great idea and I wanna thanks katy Stransky for accepted my request and for laugh ! ( I'm waiting for the spank *Q* )
But now.. I wanna show you something cuuute, cuuuute and cuuute again !

Snapshot_159


HAIR : (Milana) Nakita - Light Blondes
SKIN : [Al Vulo! Skin ] - [ pollon ] - [ million dollar baby ] GSP !NEW!
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- Cry.For.Me eyes (frost) !NEW!
FACE PIERCING : ::[annaA]:: Face Piercing "Shame" for {GSP} !NEW!
DRESS : Dress Nurave Robot yellow *Tea Time* !NEW!
FACE AND UPPER TATTOO : - DAMNED - MyFavLovSongs Vol.1 /Special for GSP !NEW!
NAILS : Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails v1.2
STOCKINGS : *League* Side-Gartered Stockings -Black
SHOES : Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Black !NEW!

BAG : Crazy Bag  Nu-Rave *Tea Time* !NEW!
POSES : Purple Pose


Snapshot_164



Thank you so much to all GSP designers, Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia), tea Xofan (Tea Time), Mikee Mokeev (MStyle), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose) !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento