mercoledì 21 settembre 2011

News @ Wasabi Pills !

Heya girls ! How are you today ?!
I'm really glad to show you this new amazing hairstyle from Wasabi Pills ! I really like it, it is so exotic and sexy and gorgeous, well.. yes, I think I fall in love with it ! It is availble in 28 colours and you have to wear it with its own hairbase. Here I'm gonna show you the Rye colour of Reptilia style ! But I recommend you to go visit the store, there are so many many many news - all amazing! - .
Well, now let's have a look.

News @ Wasabi Pills

News @ Wasabi Pills


HAIR : /Wasabi Pills/ Reptilia Hair - Rye !NEW!
SKIN : LAQ ~ Alva - [Fair]
TEETH : [ PXL ] OpenMouth addon
SHIRT : *COCO*_BroadclothShirt_White
SKIRT : fame.less HighWaistSkirt leather !NEW!
SHOES : Baiastice-Nicki Ankle Boots-black shoes !NEW!

POSE : Purple Pose


Thank you so much to : MissAllSunday Lemon (Wasabi Pills), Veit (fame.less), Sissy Pessoa (Baiastice), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose) ♥

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento