venerdì 9 settembre 2011

I'm HALF Back ! :P

Heya my darlings ! I'm half back .. eheh I'm still busy in my RL but I took a quick shot about super gorgeous news !
Here I'm gonna show you new mesh stuffs from MONS and SLINK !
MONS created a lot of mesh clothes, shirt, dress, top.. They are really cool and so colorful ! I think that this shirt is super hawt and funny and girlie at the same time ! There are two different version for each shirt, so there are big and small breast ones :)
SLINK realised those amazing boots ! You can fit them easily and of course you can choose from a lot of colour : Pink, Red, Black, Chocolate, Cream, Gold, Purple, Silver, Tan and White ! Here obviously I show you the pink ones but soon I'll show you all the colours !
TRUTH made two new hairstyle : Rowena and Vanessa ! They looks super cute ! Here you go with Vanessa !
Obviously I match all this stuff with some cute and funny accessorizes from *Tea Time* (bag) and Francinati0n (super cute glasses *-*)
Hope you Enjoy the look ! See you soon my dear readers, I'll be back so..so..so..soon with good news ! I missed and I'll miss you all !

I'm HALF Back !


HAIR : >TRUTH< Vanessa -  black & whites !NEW!
SKIN : [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure
EYES : -Sorry.Asia- No Regrets eyes (white)
GLASSES : ~ Francinati0n ~ lil Glasses Stripes Lightpink
SHIRT : MONS / mesh - Straplez Top Art white !NEW!
NAILS : [MANDALA]
SKIRT : Berries Inc.
BOOTS: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Pink !NEW!
BAG : Crazy Bag  Pret-A-Porter *Tea Time*

POSES : Purple Pose

I'm HALF Back !

Thank you so much to : Truth Hawks (TRUTH), Siddean Munro (SLink), Ekilem Melodie (MONS), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose), Frances Benelli (Francination), Tea Xofan (Tea Time), Lapik Perlman (Sorry.Asia.) !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento