martedì 13 settembre 2011

NEWS @ ::LEO-NT:: ♥

Goood MOrning :D
I'm here again ! Well, I can't wait to show you those such a cutie news from ::LEO-NT::, Gawk and [NV] !
::LEO-NT:: YEs, I totally fall in love with this super gorgeous belt, with butterfly and with the new group gifts ! Awww, as most of you know, I love Butterflies and so How can I not love those things ?! *_* ! Well.. there a lot of other news in store too, that I'm gonna show you in next posts !
Ah, I forgot.. You can choose through a lot of colours ! D: Just go take yours !
[NV] realeased so many new jeans pants ! Here I show you the short ripped version of Hipster jeans ! Fawkin' haaaw, indeed !
Well.. another MUST HAVE this new body form GAWK, as usual you can choose between a lo of brilliant and girlie colours, and there is a belt that fit perfectly with it, but here I'm not wearing it.

Well.. let's have a look !

NEWS @ ::LEO-NT::

HAIR : [LeLutka]-OSCAR
SKIN : [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure
PLUGS : .Pekka. UnderLip Plugs
NECKLACE & RING : ::LEO-NT:: V.I.P. Gift -THE LAST BUTTERFLY`S NEW GIFT!
SHIRT : Gawk! White Simple Cotton Body !NEW!
BELT : ::LEO-NT:: BUTTERFLY BELT <3 [rose] !NEW!
PANTS : [NV] Hipster Jeans Ripped shorts -Blue- !NEW!
SHOES : [EY:NO] Flats (rose)

POSE : Purple Pose

NEWS @ ::LEO-NT::

Thank you so much to : Lady Leonard (LEO-NT), isiss Bade ([NV]), Mell McMahon (Gawk)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento