giovedì 15 settembre 2011

Am I still a cute doll ?

Heya ! Morning..
We have a lot of news to show you ! ::LEO-NT:: and [NV] made really hawt and gorgeous new stuff !
::LEO-NT:: realised a set of super cute mini cotton skirt, you can choose through a lot of colours : Black, Chocolate, Cornflower, Rose, Sand, White ! Here I'm gonna show you the white version one ! Those skirts are gorgeous and I'm sure you'll fall in love with them, as I did, indeed !
[NV] made a lot of new stuffs, all amazing ! I just show you some jeans about this store and now you have the new sweater ! It is available in many different colours : Blue, Black, Brown, Grey, Nature, Olive, Purple, Rose, Sand, White, Yellow and there is long or short version !

Am I still a cute doll ?

HAIR : Clawtooth: Mystery (Glamorous Blondes Pack) collabor88
SWEATER : [NV] Ju Sweater !NEW!
SKIRT : ::LEO-NT:: NATURE COTTON Skirt<3 [white] !NEW!
BEAR : ::Ragdoll's cut:: Shabby Teddy B. v.1.1
FEET : N-core

POSE : Purple Pose

Am I still a cute doll ?

Thank you so much to : isiss Bade (NV), Lady Leonard (LEO-NT), nuria Augapfel (N-core), Audrey Guter (Purple Pose)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento