venerdì 29 aprile 2011

Flora

Hi my darlings, this evening I show you a wonderful creation by Inex Hax for Peqe.
She surprised us with this floreal dress !
And.. no one can miss the accesories from [EY:NO] 

Soon on my blog


SKIN : LAQ ~ Linnea [Fair] Glow skin
SHAPE : Al Vulo! Lalli
HAIR : TRUTH Hazel - light blondes - champagne
DRESS : Peqe - Culture/Flora !NEW!
SHOES : Stiletto Moody Bare Katherine (Natural Python) v2.26


Soon on my blog


EYES : DeeTaleZ Eyes realistic blue 2
FACE PIERCINGS : [EY:NO] Butterfly Piercing !NEW!
<- PoM -> - Face Piercings - Simple Snake Plugs
NECKLACE : [EY:NO] Butterfly Neckstring (purple) (from : [EY:NO] Butterflies on ME <3 (SET) purple)


Soon on my blog


DRESS : Peqe - Culture/Flora !NEW!
RING : [EY:NO] Butterfly Ring l (purple)  (from : [EY:NO] Butterflies on ME <3 (SET) purple)

Thank you so much to Inex Hax ( Peqe ) and Jasi Bailey ( [EY:NO] ) for your great support !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento