domenica 12 febbraio 2012

Lux and Me

Lux and me


Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2*  pin up claveage teeth porcelain - n e w !
Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*30(Wood Bark) - n e w !
Dress: Spirit Store - Snara dress -black - n e w !
Tights: Mstyle Leopard Tights - Midnight
Shoes: {*I <3FashiOn*}Jessy*Spike Boots  - n e w !
Sunglasses: {*I <3 FashiOn*} RuinatiOn - Pink(Leo)
Bag: ~the plank~ LePelt - Leopa (With Chain)
Necklace: {*I <3FashiOn*} Killer Necklace
Earrings: [ glow ] studio Club! Earrings vol.3,silver - n e w !
Tattoo:  ~the plank~ Anatomia Muscula

On Mia

Skin:   al vulo!- chen* blackpearl choco  ( Old group gift )
Hair: [BURLEY]_Bella_DarkBrowns- n e w ! 
Sunglasses_  ::LEO-NT:: VALENTINE HORN-RIMS<3  - n e w ! 
Earrings:   M O N S / Feather Earring Cream - n e w ! 
Ring:  MONS - Elegance Ring Series - MUSH - n e w ! 
Shirt:  ::LC:: Hearts in Sequins Pinkish - n e w ! 
Pants: ::LC:: DSL Skinny Jean [Fuschia] - n e w ! 
Shoes: ::LC:: All I have is my BeDazzler Platforms L Peach  - n e w ! 
Bag:  GoK- Pearl Drop Clutch Bag Black  - n e w ! 
Smack:  Izzie's - Lipstick Kiss red - n e w ! 
Belt:  :FANATIK: Pink neon belt  - n e w ! 
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Valentine Necklace - n e w !

Lux and me

Photo by Luxuria

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento