martedì 1 novembre 2011

IL CHIMICO

Fab *SoliDea FoliEs* Limited Edition Collection

*SoliDea FoliEs* Il Chimico is available @*SoliDea FoliEs*MAINSTORE and *SoliDea FoliEs* @ MODAVIA only in 30 copies in total

Fab*SoliDea FoliEs* Collection is a very special work for me, it's part of my story and part of my soul...
Every piece take inspiration by an Italian poet and singer ...
this is " Un Chimico" by Fabrizio De Andrè

Il Chimico is my first male outfit and was presented @ AVENUE 4th Anniversary

Thanx a lot to Del May for the amazing pose :****

thanx Aliza for the mask map :***

neve thank you this skin is amazing!! <3


Credits
Skin/*LpD*Skins
Eyes/ TA EYES
Pose/ Custom Pose by Del May
mask map(not gear) / Aliza Karu (AD Creation)


...dedicated to my love.... :)

Mila Tatham

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento