martedì 11 ottobre 2011

News @ Cynful !

Heya my darlings, I'm sorry for not bloggin' so much in those days, but I had a lot things to do so that's why. But.. don't worry, I'm gonna show you some new releases from Cynful and N-core right now ! Here you have new shirt and new skirt from Cynful, really gorgeous, I like them so so much ! Then I have Ultraplatform shoes, last release from N-core, they are available in many different colours and you can choose 3 different style w/ or w/o anklet ! Let's have a look.

News @ Cynful !

News @ Cynful !


HAIR : >TRUTH< Isla - champagne !NEW!
SKIN : [PF] Elly <Sugar> - Pure
EYES : :F: Douceur #02
MAKE UP : .Pekka. FLAVOUR Lipstick !NEW!
GLASSES : ~ Francinati0n ~ lil Glasses Stripes Black
SHIRT : [Cynful] Button Down Shirt - Black !NEW!
BELT : ~Pepper~  Chunky Belt - BLACK !NEW!
SKIRT : [Cynful] BloomSkirt - lightblue !NEW!
 SHOES : N-core ULTRAPLATFORM !NEW!

POSES : Purple Pose

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento